Policy on the processing of personal data
This policy on the processing of personal data is prepared following the requirements of the Federal Law “On Personal Data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data undertaken by PariMatch.
- The Operator’s principal goal and prerequisite for its activities are to respect the rights and freedoms of individuals and citizens when processing their personal data, including the protection of their rights to privacy and personal and family secrets.
- This Operator’s Personal Data Processing Policy (the “Policy”) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the https://parimatch-casino-id.org website.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary suspension of processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify the personal data);
- Website means a set of graphical and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, making them available on the Internet at the network address https://parimatch-casino-id.org;
- Personal Data Information System – an aggregate of personal data contained in databases, and information technology and technical means ensuring processing of personal data;
- Impersonalization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without using additional information, whether the personal data belongs to a particular User or another subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or together with other persons, arranging and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of personal data processing, composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or definable User of https://parimatch-casino-id.org website;
- User – any visitor to https://parimatch-casino-id.org;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data – any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to make personal data available to an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, foreign natural person or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any action, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) material media of personal data, are destroyed.
The operator may process the following personal data of the user
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone numbers;
- Year, month, date, and place of birth;
- The website also collects and processes impersonal visitor data (including cookies) using Internet statistical services;
- The data listed above are hereinafter referred to in this Policy under the generic term Personal Data.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
- The purpose of the processing of the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; entering, executing, and terminating civil law contracts; providing the User with access to the services, information, and/or materials contained on the Website.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at [email protected] with the note “Unsubscribe from notifications about new products and services and special offers.
- The anonymized User data collected via Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the User’s activities on the website and to improve the quality of the website and its contents.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The operator processes the User’s personal data only if the User fills in and/or sends the personal data themselves via the special forms on the website https://parimatch-casino-id.org. By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
The safety of personal data, which the operator processes, is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to comply fully with the requirements of current legislation in the area of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures, which exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- Personal data of the User shall never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of applicable laws.
- In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them on their own, by sending a notice to the Operator’s email address [email protected], marked “Updating of personal data”.
- The time period for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending the Operator a notice via email to the Operator’s email address [email protected] marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before the transborder transfer of personal data, the data controller must ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the personal data is to be transferred provides adequate protection of the rights of the personal data subject.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign countries, which do not comply with the above requirements, may take place only if the personal data subject gives his/her written consent for cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or executes an agreement, to which the personal data subject is a party.
- The User may obtain any clarifications on questions of interest regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at [email protected]
- This document will reflect any changes to the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://parimatch-casino-id.org/privacy-policy/.